SureTwist flat roofing nails for fixing Celotex or Kingspan 6mm plywood composite warm roof insulation boards. The helical configuration of the roofing nails provide maximum performance when fixing warm roof insulation boards.
For insulation boards with SureTwist warm roof fixings you only need a hammer. A new fixing for securing structural 6 mm plywood composite insulation.
• Hammer driven fixing for securing structural 6mm plywood composite insulation board to flat roofs
• No drilling
• No need for screws
• Quick installation
• Unlike a nail, rotates whilst being driven in, eliminating the risk of splitting timber
• Unique one-piece stress free fixing Improved design to prevent bending during installation
• Large 20mm Ø head
• High performance
• Range suitable for current and future insulation thicknesses
• Minimal compression of insulation
• Improved thermal bridging
• No other product on the market for the same application
• Approved by the major insulation suppliers
• 8.8 High Tensile Steel, Zinc Plated and Passivate