Fermacell is one of the leading brands in the drylining industry with a history dating back over 40 years. There are many benefits of Fermacell as it can be used for both commercial and domestic projects and offers architects the freedom to be creative with their designs. Some of the major reasons to choose Fermacell for your dry lining needs include:
- Impact resistance – The fibre reinforced boards provide a good level of impact resistance.
- High load bearing – Fermacell boards are incredibly strong and able to hold up to 30Kg from a single screw fixing.
- Sound insulation – The dense board fibre provides a good level of sound insulation.
- Fire resistance – All boards are categorised as Class O which is the highest level of fire resistance available.
- Ready to paint – The smooth finish means that there is no need to plaster and the boards are ready to be decorated once installed.
If you are looking for the ideal solution for all your dry lining needs then Fermacell is the perfect choice. Take a look at the full range of Fermacell metal products using the product link below. .