ADA FASTFIX TERMS
Terms & Conditions
Order Acceptance and Processing
All orders are accepted when your credit/charge/debit card is processed. Any email or other acknowledgment of your order is merely to report that your request has been received and will be looked at, and does not in any way denote acceptance of your order regardless of any wording on the email. www.adafastfix.co.uk reserves the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order, or to require further or better information to enable it to evaluate and/or process the order.
Cancellation of Orders
If you cancel your order you will be given a cancellation number.
To cancel please email: email@example.com You must keep a record of this number. Orders are only cancelled once this number is provided and any claims that an order was cancelled will not be entertained unless a cancellation number can be quoted. Orders cannot be cancelled once the order has been given to our warehouse for picking and packing. If you no longer require goods that have entered our warehouse system you will have to return them under the Returns Policy. Please note that if you return the goods within 3 days in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations then no restocking charge will be made.
Delivery of Goods
The delivery of goods to you is deemed to be a separate contract for services, distinct from your contract to purchase the goods. Delivery may be effected in one or more instalments. Changes to the delivery address made by the purchaser after the goods have been handed to the delivery company will incur and additional charge of £15.00.
If an item on a delivery is damaged, make a note of the damaged item on the paperwork and email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details. Do not refuse the delivery unless every item is damaged. If you refuse a delivery with any undamaged items on it you will be charged for the return and the redelivery of those items. For large pallet deliveries please be aware that the costs will be considerably higher than the fee you are charged for delivery.
The delivery drivers are not insured to take their vehicles on roads other than public highways.
If you live in a remote location and your home is not on a public road, e.g if you live at the end of a farm track, then the driver will deliver the goods to the end of the public road only. You accept this when placing your order and if you refuse the delivery because the driver cannot drop at your door then you will be charged the actual delivery costs and the collection fees. (This will apply to large, bulky item orders arriving on pallets. Smaller parcels can usually be delivered on foot by the driver.)
Delivery dates are approximate and no liability whatsoever is accepted in respect of late deliveries.
If for any reason expected delivery will exceed 14 days from the date of receipt of order the customer will be informed and given the opportunity to cancel the order.
In certain circumstances where large bulky items are being ordered for delivery to very remote locations, or locations we are unable to deliver to on our normal transport routes there may be an additional carriage charge. If your order falls into this category then you will be notified of the extra cost and given the option of accepting the extra charge or cancelling your order.
For bulk purchases the driver will break down the pallet and move the individual items to a single location of your choice outside the property. The drivers may be prepared to assist with moving the items into the property but this is entirely at their discretion, they are not obliged to do this.
The delivery will be made by a single driver, so if the items you have ordered are heavy please ensure that an able bodied person is available to assist the driver with the carrying. For Health and Safety reasons the driver cannot carry heavy items on his own.
Without prejudice to the statutory rights afforded to consumers under English Law, www.adafastfix.co.uk accepts no liability for any failure to ship products where this results from its inability to do so resulting from acts of god, civil commotion, riots, flood, draught, fire, legislation or other factors outside it’s control, or its decision on reasonable grounds not to do so for reasons of suspicion of credit card fraud or similar, provided that it takes all reasonable steps to notify you within fourteen (14) days of order placement that products will not be shipped as ordered.
In such cases www.adafastfix.co.uk will not process any payment or will immediately refund any payment made, in full. It is your responsibility to ensure that you order from www.adafastfix.co.uk with sufficient lead time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from such non-shipment.
In the event that there is a pricing error on the website then www.adafastfix.co.uk will not be bound to honour any orders made at that price.
Disclaimers and Limitations on www.adafastfix.co.uk Liability
Without prejudice to statutory rights afforded to purchasers of products, the information and materials contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an “as is” basis with no warranty, and in particular, the company does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current, or that use of the site is free of viruses or other damage. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Products purchased from www.adafastfix.co.uk and related services, which are provided by www.adafastfix.co.uk or its storage and delivery partners, are warranted in accordance with law, and nothing herein is to be taken to exclude or restrict any rights, which applicable law grants to consumers in respect of such products or services. Individual products may be the subject of additional warranties or guarantees given by their manufacturers directly. Such warranties etc. are not enforceable against www.adafastfix.co.uk, but only against the person giving them.
www.adafastfix.co.uk are retailers and not technical experts in the field of DIY. All staff are instructed not to give any form of technical advice. If you have a technical query it should be directed to a suitably qualified professional. You agree that any advice given by a member of www.adafastfix.co.uk will not be relied upon without verification with a suitably qualified professional. www.adafastfix.co.uk accepts no responsibility for any damage caused by your reliance on any such advice.
Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law www.adafastfix.co.uk accepts liability for any indirect or consequential loss if it arises from the negligence of www.adafastfix.co.uk, or its servants and agents, up to a limit in relation to any one event or series of events arising from a common cause, of five thousand pounds (£5000).
Returns Policy – Returns Form & Returns Number
You must email email@example.com and request a returns number so that we know to expect your returm.
You agree that if you send a return to us without a returns number you will pay a £20 administration fee to cover the additional work involved in processing your return.
Returns Policy – Faulty Goods
Any guarantee periods longer quoted on the website for particular products are provided by the manufacturer and are not in any way endorsed or backed by ADA Fastfix Limited. We pass on manufacturers warranties in good faith but we do not endorse them and they form no part of your contract with ADA Fastfix Limited. For the avoidance of boubt if the manufacturer becomes insolvent you accept that the additional guarantee is lost.
In many cases the manufacturers provide an after sales team of engineers who will come out and fix any problems that you may have with their products. If such a service exist’s we will provide you with the telephone number of the manufacturers after sales team and to speed up the process you can make the necessary arrangements directly with them. In the event that you are not satisfied with the service they provide then please contact us and we will endeavour to resolve any problems for you.
All returns are tested and if the item proves not to be faulty when tested then only the product value will be refunded. You will be charged the actual cost of the delivery and the collection. For large pallet deliveries please be aware that the actual cost will be considerably higher than those you were originally charged for delivery. If the product has been used for an extended period of time and no fault is found you will not be refunded and the product will be returned to you.
Checking Deliveries For Shortages Notifying ADA Fastfix
You agree to examine the delivery and report any missing items within 2 days of delivery. We will not accept liability for any shortages if they are not reported within this period.
Checking Goods For Carrier Damage and Notifying ADA Fastfix
(Please note that the following applies to carrier damage, which should be visible from external damage to the packaging. It does not apply to faulty goods, you are allowed a reasonable period to examine goods for faults after delivery)
For small item deliveries that arrive with carriers you agree to open all boxes and thoroughly check the goods for damage as soon as possible and notify us of any damage within 2 days of the delivery. If the package looks damaged then sign the paperwork with the word “damaged” but please be aware carriers will not wait for you to check the items thoroughly. If we are not notified of damage within 2 days we are unable to claim from either the manufacturer or the carrier. You agree to indemnify us in full for any losses we suffer as a result of your failure to notify us within 2 days.
For bulky deliveries that arrive on pallets you agree to check the goods for visible transit damage before signing the drivers delivery note. If you sign for the goods, even if you write the words “Unchecked” or similar on the delivery note, then you are accepting that the goods arrived without obvious external damage to the packaging and later claims for carrier damage will not be considered. If the driver refuses to wait while you check the goods then you must refuse to accept the delivery and email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details as soon as possible.
If someone else is signing for the goods on your behalf you agree to advise them that the goods must be checked and you accept full responsibility for any loss or damage if they sign on your behalf and fail to check. You agree to indemnify us in full for any losses we suffer as a result of you accepting goods and signing a delivery note without checking the goods for carrier damage.
If you change your mind about the product when you receive it, you have 3 working days after delivery to inform us that you would like to return the item for a refund.
It is your responsibility to ensure that returned goods reach us in good condition. They should be well packed and sent to:
ADA Fastfix Limited, Unit 10 Merlin Centre, Cressex Business Park, Lancaster Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP12 3QL.
For large pallet deliveries please be aware that the costs to send them back will be considerably higher than the standard price you were originally charged for delivery.
We suggest that you take out carrier insurance on any items you send back to us.
PLEASE DO NOT WRITE OUR ADDRESS OR ANYTHING ELSE ALL OVER THE PRODUCT PACKAGING AS THIS COULD INVALIDATE YOUR RETURN AND YOU MAY NOT BE REFUNDED.
To obtain a returns number please email : email@example.com
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 / Returns Since 31 October 2000 UK consumers now have the right to cancel their order within a “cooling off period”, this “cooling off period” is for 14 working days starting the day after delivery. Cancellation must either be in the form of email to firstname.lastname@example.org If you cancel your order under these provisions you will be responsible for returning the goods to us in good condition or alternatively you will be responsible for the costs in recovering the goods. You must make sure the goods remain undamaged and unused.
Protecting Your Security
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that you credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988.
You agree that we may use Personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
We will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is only done to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
This site may contain links to other site on the internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the “external sites”). www.adafastfix.co.uk is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any external site, nor for any transactions between you and such sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of goods or services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those external sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, content or transactions.
Publication of Comments Online
You agree that we may publish any comments that you send to us concerning the quality of our service or products on our website. We may use your name and town of residence, but we will not publish your email address, telephone number, website address or street address.
We aim to exceed our customers expectations as often as possible, however there may be rare occasions when a customer feels that they have not been treated fairly.
If this is the case you agree that before any posting any negative comments on any website, newsgroup, blog or other online resource you agree to write to the customer services manager explaining the problem and allowing them 14 days to investigate and resolve the problem and/or respond in writing. If you are still unsatisfied then you agree to include the customer services reply in any online publication you make, to provide any readers with a balanced view.
Needless to say publication of negative material that is untrue will result in an action for libel against the publisher.
All rights in the site design, text, graphics and other content, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof belong to ADA Fastfix Limited or its licensors. All rights are reserved save as set out below. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with www.adafastfix.co.uk or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of material on this site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication is strictly prohibited
Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is ADA Fastfix Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with number 4519982, whose registered office is Unit 10, Merlin Centre, Lancaster Road, Cressex Business Park, High Wycombe, HP12 3QL
- Entrants must be resident in UK and over 18 at time of entry.
- Entrants must not be members or employees, or the immediate family of members or employees, of:
In entering the competition/draw, an Entrant warrants to the Promoter that he/she is:
- Any company or organisation owned, or part owned by ADA Fastfix Limited, nor any subsidiaries of, associated companies, or agents for, any of these companies; and/or
- Any individual or company connected with the draw/competition itself.
No purchase necessary.
No alternative cash prizes.
To enter the competition/draw in which the competition/draw is running and for a chance to win the Entrants must:
- Resident in the UK; and
- Over 18 years of age at the time of entry; and
- Not a member or employee, or the immediate family of members or employees, of:
- Any company or organisation owned, or part owned by ADA Fastfix Limited, nor any subsidiaries of, associated companies, or agents for, any of these companies; and/or
- Any individual or company connected with the draw/competition itself.
An Entrant’s entry into the draw will only be valid if the Entrant has complied in full with the provisions of clause 6 above. Entrants who have not followed the stipulated Facebook and Instagram accounts and/or who have not shared/posted in accordance with clause 6 above will not be entered into the draw.
Closing date for entries for the draw is midnight of each of the 12 days from the 6th December to 17th December. The winner will be announced the next day.
Only one entry per person/entrant per day into each prize draw will be counted as a valid entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault or error on the part of the Entrant or a failure by the Entrant to comply with, or adhere to, these Terms and Conditions.
- Follow ADA Fastfix Limited on their Facebook account @ADAFastfixLtd AND their Instagram account @adafastfixltd; AND
- Follow the relevant Facebook AND Instagram accounts/partners as directed by ADA Fastfix on this Facebook account AND @ADAFastfixLtd on this Instagram account @adafastfixltd on AND
- Like the post,
- tag 3 friends on either Instagram or Facebook adding #12DaysofADA
Winning Entrants will also be required to provide proof of age and UK residence when claiming their prize.
In the event a winner Entrant fails to claim a prize by noon on Friday 17th December 2021 or is otherwise disqualified from the draw, that prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void. Such prize will not be reallocated to another person.
Events may occur that render the prize draw/competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and Entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
Winning Entrants may be required to take part in post-event publicity.
By submitting an entry Entrants acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions.
Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the competition/draw referred to in these Terms and Conditions other than as specifically set out in these Terms and Conditions.
The post code of each of the winners will be available until Saturday 30th January 2022 and can be obtained by sending a request and return SAE to the Marketing Dept at the Promoter’s address as set out above.
The Promoter is a registered data user under the Data Protection Act 1998.
These Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. No provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall affect any legal rights of Entrants.
- Each of the winner/s will be notified by direct message via Facebook or Instagram after they have been selected. The Promoter’s decision will be final.
- Each of the daily winners will be notified by direct message via Facebook or Instagram after they have been selected on the day of the relevant daily prize draw. The Promoter’s decision will be final.
DEWALT UK and ROI
Cashback Promotion 2021
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. To be eligible to claim
£30.00 GBP cashback (€35.00 EUR for ROI) ("Cashback Value") under this redemption promotion (the "Promotion"), Participants must purchase as new (and not second hand) any two qualifying 18V XR Bare Unit tools as stated in Sec. 14 (specific products only as detailed below) (each a "Qualifying Product") in one transaction on one receipt ("Qualifying Purchase") on or between 12:01:00 01.11.2021 and 11:59:59 31.12.2021 (the "Qualifying Period"), from a Qualifying Retailer and, Participants must submit their Claim to the Promoter, before 23:59:59 on 31.01.2022 ("Claim Deadline"), in accordance with the Claim Process and these terms and conditions. All capitalised terms are defined below.
2. The limited number of 5000 payments of the Cashback Value will be allocated to the first 5000 Valid Claims (defined below).
3. Participants must be aged 18 or over and must be a resident of the UK or the Republic of Ireland (including Isle of Man and Channel Islands), except for employees and immediate family members (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, their agents and anyone else associated with the Promoter in connection with the Promotion (the "Participants")
4. Qualifying Products must be purchased from a retailer in the UK or Republic of Ireland, except for the Excluded Retailers (defined below) and, where the Qualifying Products have been supplied to
such retailers by the Promoter or Promoter’s authorised distributors in the UK or Republic of Ireland (please check with your retailer for further information to avoid disappointment) (a "Qualifying Retailer")
5. Purchases of Qualifying Products from sellers on eBay (selling products as new or otherwise) and third-party sellers on Amazon (ie not Amazon EU Sarl) whether fulfilled by Amazon or not (the "Excluded Retailers") are not eligible for this Promotion.
6. To make a claim, Participants must complete the online registration form via MyDEWALT available at www.dewalt.co.uk/cashback or www.dewalt.ie/cashback, and complete the online claim form for this Promotion (including name, address including postcode, email address and contact telephone number and Qualifying Product details) and, upload a copy (JPG, JPEG, PNG and PDF only are acceptable) of their purchase receipt for the Qualifying Purchase (which must include both the date of purchase and model number of the Qualifying Product(s) purchased ("Claim")
7. The Promoter will check the validity of Claims on a first come first served basis, until: a) reaching 5000 Valid Claims; and, b) the Claim Deadline, whichever between a) and b) occurs first. A valid claim is one which complies with these terms and conditions ("Valid Claim").
8. Following Participant’s submission of their Claim on or before the Claim Deadline,
the Promoter will email Participants to confirm the next steps of the claim process, including whether or not Participant has a Valid Claim and/or is eligible to receive the Cashback Value ("Confirmation Email").
Promoter will not process any Claim received after the Claim Deadline nor contact the Participant in respect of such Claims.
9. Those Participants the Promoter confirms as eligible to receive the Cashback Value, should allow 30 days from the date their Claim was submitted, to receive the Cashback Value. Where the Promoter is unable to meet this deadline Participants will be informed of the timeframe within which the Cashback Value
is expected to be received ("Revised Date"); if the Cashback Value has not been received by the later of the Revised Date and 30 days from the date of the Confirmation Email, Participants are invited to contact the Promoter within 5 days of such date, by email at email@example.com with the subject line "Cashback"
. Claims pursued after this time will not be accepted.
10. Participants who are unable to upload the supporting documentation with their Claim should email the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line "Cashback"
on or before the Claim Deadline.
11. Qualifying Purchases purchased outside of the Qualifying Period will be deemed invalid.
12. Claims received after the Claim Deadline will be deemed invalid.
13. Participants must keep the Qualifying Product for a period of at least 30 days from the date of purchase. If the Qualifying Product is returned within this period, the Promoter will be entitled to claim back the Cashback Value.
14. The ONLY Qualifying Products are
DCP580N-XJ, DCS334N-XJ, DCS335N-XJ, DCS367N-XJ, DCS369N-XJ, DCS382N-XJ, DCS565N-XJ, DCS570N-XJ, DCS571N-XJ, DCS572N-XJ, DCW200N-XJ, DCW210N-XJ, DCW604NT-XJ and DCW604N-XJ ONLY. Any other derivatives including kits with batteries and chargers will not be accepted.
15. Only one Claim per Participant and one claim per Qualifying Purchase and one claim per household is permitted. ONLY the first Valid Claim in respect of a household will be eligible under this Promotion.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all Claims to protect itself against fraudulent, invalid or repetitive claims including, without limitation, to require the Participant to prove that it did not return the Qualifying Product purchased within the period of 30 days from the date of delivery.
17. Claims for returned Qualifying Products, Claims or entries in bad faith or fraudulent Claims or entries will be invalidated.
18. The Promoter will not be held responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents or delays the Participant from or otherwise obstructs the Participant to submit a Claim under the Promotion. Claims made by fax, telephone or email, will not be accepted. Illegible, incomplete or altered claim forms will be deemed void, as will claim forms not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions.
20. Third Parties: for the purposes of administering this Promotion, the Promoter may use third
parties and such parties may have access to Participant’s personal data to verify entries and winners
and, to award and deliver Cashback Value to winners.
21. The Promoter will have no liability for any delay in informing Participants that they are eligible to receive the Cashback Value and/or the delivery of the Cashback Value.
22. All taxes associated with the offering to Participants of the Cashback Value offered in this Promotion are the sole responsibility of the applicable Participant.
23. These terms and conditions are final and binding upon all Participants.
24. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. The Promoter and its affiliated companies and agents accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by Participants as a result of making a claim under the Promotion, accepting the Cashback Value or from any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion.
26. This Promotion and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and both Participants and Promoter irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
27. Promoter: Stanley Black and Decker UK Limited of 270, Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX, England, United Kingdom.
28. Retailers participating in this promotion may or may not display promotional point of sale.
ADA Fastfix Limited ToughBuilt Giveaway Prize Draw (“Promotion”) – Terms & Conditions
1. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
2. The promoter is ADA Fastfix Limited, a company incorporated in England with company number 4519982, whose registered office address is ADA Fastfix Ltd, Unit 10, Merlin Centre, Cressex Business Park, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP12 3QL, United Kingdom (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion will commence on 23.08.2021 at 10:00 (GMT). The closing date for receipt of Entries is 23:59 (GMT) on 30.08.2021 (“Closing Date”). The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. The Promotion is open to individuals aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom
(“Eligible Participant”). Employees of the Promoter, and their immediate family members, or any person professionally associated with this activity (or members of their family or household) may not participate in the Promotion.
5. The Promoter assumes that by entering the Promotion (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over. Participants entering the Promotion as an employee of an organisation have an obligation to (i) inform their employer about the Promotion; and (ii) obtain the permission of their employer to enter the Promotion.
6. An Eligible Participant will be automatically entered into the Promotion if they follow the ADA Fastfix Limited Facebook page at
or if they enter via Instagram, follow the ADA Fastfix Limited Instagram page at
and tag a friend in the comments.
before the closing date (together the “Entry”).
??TOUGHBUILT GIVEAWAY?? We’ve teamed up with ToughBuilt for our biggest giveaway yet! You could be one of SEVEN lucky winners to get your hands on one of the following prizes:
- 1st prize 1 x ToughBuilt TB-C700-2 Sawhorse/jobsite table
- 2nd prizes 2 x ToughBuilt TB-CT-01 Contractor Pouch
- 3rd prizes 4 x ToughBuilt TB-CT-34-B Meter/Tester Pouch
To enter: Follow us @adafastfixltd and tag a mate in the comments. That’s it!
This competition closes at 23:59 (GMT) on 30.08.2021. The winners will be announced via a direct message within 7 days. For full T&C’s visit: https://www.adafastfix.co.uk/ADA_Fastfix_Terms
7. Only one Entry can be made per Eligible Participant; additional Entries made by the same Eligible Participant and Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted. Any Entry that does not contain the information required above will be an invalid Entry and will not be entered into the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right and has complete discretion to disqualify any Entry deemed unsuitable, inappropriate, explicit or offensive, and accepts no responsibility for Entries not successfully or fully completed due to any reason including technical faults.
8. All valid and correct Entries will be entered into a prize draw, for a chance to win one of the seven prizes. The seven (7) prize-winners will be chosen at random from all qualifying Entries within seven (7) days of the Closing Date (the “Winner”).
9. The prizes are
- One (1) x ToughBuilt TB-C700-2 Sawhorse/jobsite table
- Two (2) x ToughBuilt TB-CT-01 Contractor Pouch
- Four (4) x ToughBuilt TB-CT-34-B Meter/Tester Pouch
10. There will be seven (7) Prizes in total, that will be awarded to seven (7) Winners.
11. The Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter, at its own discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with product(s) of equal or greater value at any time.
12. The Prize or any promotional item(s) must not be auctioned or resold. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept further entries under the Promotion if it becomes aware of the reselling or auctioning of the Prizes or any promotional item(s).
13. Winners gives their consent to be notified by Facebook messenger or Instagram direct messenger from the Promoter within (10) days of the Winners being selected (“Notification”).
14. The Prize Winners must contact the Promoter within ten days of the date of the Notification to claim the Prize and provide the Promoter with their delivery address in the United Kingdom (“Winners Confirmation”). If the prize winner fails to claim the Prize within this time, they will forfeit the Prize and another Entry will be randomly selected from another prize draw.
15. The Promoter will arrange for the Prize to be delivered to the prize Winners at its cost. Please allow up to 28 days from the Winners Confirmation for receipt of the Prizes.
16. An Entry must be made via Facebook or Instagram in English. Any Entry that does not contain the information required above will be an invalid entry and will not be entered into the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right and has complete discretion to disqualify any Entry deemed unsuitable, inappropriate, explicit or offensive.
17. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for delayed or incorrectly submitted entries, or entries which are not submitted via Facebook or Instagram.
18. In all matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
19. At all times throughout the Promotion, participants must deal with the Promoter in the utmost good faith in every respect. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify any participant that it has reasonable grounds to believe has breached any of the Terms, including, but not limited to, falsifying any information submitted to or requested by the Promoter.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or terminate the Promotion at any time without notice. However, the Promoter will use its reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect of such amendment or termination to avoid disappointment. Any termination or amendment to the Promotion will be communicated to you in the same way as the Promotion was communicated.
21. The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion that are run by the Promoter.
22. The Promoter excludes all liability for taxes relating to the Prize and any tax liability arising from the provision of the Prize will be the sole responsibility of the recipients of the Prize.
23. The Promoter does not claim any rights of ownership in any Entry, nor does the Promoter accept responsibility for the return of any Entry, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
24. The Winner’s names can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: ADA Fastfix Limited, Marketing Department, Unit 10, Merlin Centre, Lancaster Road, Cressex Business Park, High Wycombe, HP12 3QL.
25. The Promotion is not affiliated with Facebook or Instagram and is in no way connected with, sponsored, endorsed, or administered or otherwise associated, supported, accompanied or monitored by Facebook or Instagram or any subsidiary companies and/or associates. All questions, comments or complaints relating to the Promotion should be addressed to the Promoter and not Facebook or Instagram.
26. If you do not wish for your details to be entered into the Promotion or if you opt out but then wish to re-enter, you can advise the Promoter via email@example.com.
28. The Promotion will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Promotion.