ADA FASTFIX TERMS
Terms & Conditions
Order Acceptance and Processing
All orders are accepted when your credit/charge/debit card is processed. Any email or other acknowledgment of your order is merely to report that your request has been received and will be looked at, and does not in any way denote acceptance of your order regardless of any wording on the email. www.adafastfix.co.uk reserves the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order, or to require further or better information to enable it to evaluate and/or process the order.
Cancellation of Orders
If you cancel your order you will be given a cancellation number.
To cancel please email: firstname.lastname@example.org You must keep a record of this number. Orders are only cancelled once this number is provided and any claims that an order was cancelled will not be entertained unless a cancellation number can be quoted. Orders cannot be cancelled once the order has been given to our warehouse for picking and packing. If you no longer require goods that have entered our warehouse system you will have to return them under the Returns Policy. Please note that if you return the goods within 3 days in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations then no restocking charge will be made.
Delivery of Goods
The delivery of goods to you is deemed to be a separate contract for services, distinct from your contract to purchase the goods. Delivery may be effected in one or more instalments. Changes to the delivery address made by the purchaser after the goods have been handed to the delivery company will incur and additional charge of £15.00.
If an item on a delivery is damaged, make a note of the damaged item on the paperwork and email email@example.com with the details. Do not refuse the delivery unless every item is damaged. If you refuse a delivery with any undamaged items on it you will be charged for the return and the redelivery of those items. For large pallet deliveries please be aware that the costs will be considerably higher than the fee you are charged for delivery.
The delivery drivers are not insured to take their vehicles on roads other than public highways.
If you live in a remote location and your home is not on a public road, e.g if you live at the end of a farm track, then the driver will deliver the goods to the end of the public road only. You accept this when placing your order and if you refuse the delivery because the driver cannot drop at your door then you will be charged the actual delivery costs and the collection fees. (This will apply to large, bulky item orders arriving on pallets. Smaller parcels can usually be delivered on foot by the driver.)
Delivery dates are approximate and no liability whatsoever is accepted in respect of late deliveries.
If for any reason expected delivery will exceed 14 days from the date of receipt of order the customer will be informed and given the opportunity to cancel the order.
In certain circumstances where large bulky items are being ordered for delivery to very remote locations, or locations we are unable to deliver to on our normal transport routes there may be an additional carriage charge. If your order falls into this category then you will be notified of the extra cost and given the option of accepting the extra charge or cancelling your order.
For bulk purchases the driver will break down the pallet and move the individual items to a single location of your choice outside the property. The drivers may be prepared to assist with moving the items into the property but this is entirely at their discretion, they are not obliged to do this.
The delivery will be made by a single driver, so if the items you have ordered are heavy please ensure that an able bodied person is available to assist the driver with the carrying. For Health and Safety reasons the driver cannot carry heavy items on his own.
Without prejudice to the statutory rights afforded to consumers under English Law, www.adafastfix.co.uk accepts no liability for any failure to ship products where this results from its inability to do so resulting from acts of god, civil commotion, riots, flood, draught, fire, legislation or other factors outside it’s control, or its decision on reasonable grounds not to do so for reasons of suspicion of credit card fraud or similar, provided that it takes all reasonable steps to notify you within fourteen (14) days of order placement that products will not be shipped as ordered.
In such cases www.adafastfix.co.uk will not process any payment or will immediately refund any payment made, in full. It is your responsibility to ensure that you order from www.adafastfix.co.uk with sufficient lead time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from such non-shipment.
In the event that there is a pricing error on the website then www.adafastfix.co.uk will not be bound to honour any orders made at that price.
Disclaimers and Limitations on www.adafastfix.co.uk Liability
Without prejudice to statutory rights afforded to purchasers of products, the information and materials contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an “as is” basis with no warranty, and in particular, the company does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current, or that use of the site is free of viruses or other damage. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Products purchased from www.adafastfix.co.uk and related services, which are provided by www.adafastfix.co.uk or its storage and delivery partners, are warranted in accordance with law, and nothing herein is to be taken to exclude or restrict any rights, which applicable law grants to consumers in respect of such products or services. Individual products may be the subject of additional warranties or guarantees given by their manufacturers directly. Such warranties etc. are not enforceable against www.adafastfix.co.uk, but only against the person giving them.
www.adafastfix.co.uk are retailers and not technical experts in the field of DIY. All staff are instructed not to give any form of technical advice. If you have a technical query it should be directed to a suitably qualified professional. You agree that any advice given by a member of www.adafastfix.co.uk will not be relied upon without verification with a suitably qualified professional. www.adafastfix.co.uk accepts no responsibility for any damage caused by your reliance on any such advice.
Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law www.adafastfix.co.uk accepts liability for any indirect or consequential loss if it arises from the negligence of www.adafastfix.co.uk, or its servants and agents, up to a limit in relation to any one event or series of events arising from a common cause, of five thousand pounds (£5000).
Returns Policy – Returns Form & Returns Number
You must email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a returns number so that we know to expect your returm.
You agree that if you send a return to us without a returns number you will pay a £20 administration fee to cover the additional work involved in processing your return.
Returns Policy – Faulty Goods
Any guarantee periods longer quoted on the website for particular products are provided by the manufacturer and are not in any way endorsed or backed by ADA Fastfix Limited. We pass on manufacturers warranties in good faith but we do not endorse them and they form no part of your contract with ADA Fastfix Limited. For the avoidance of boubt if the manufacturer becomes insolvent you accept that the additional guarantee is lost.
In many cases the manufacturers provide an after sales team of engineers who will come out and fix any problems that you may have with their products. If such a service exist’s we will provide you with the telephone number of the manufacturers after sales team and to speed up the process you can make the necessary arrangements directly with them. In the event that you are not satisfied with the service they provide then please contact us and we will endeavour to resolve any problems for you.
All returns are tested and if the item proves not to be faulty when tested then only the product value will be refunded. You will be charged the actual cost of the delivery and the collection. For large pallet deliveries please be aware that the actual cost will be considerably higher than those you were originally charged for delivery. If the product has been used for an extended period of time and no fault is found you will not be refunded and the product will be returned to you.
Checking Deliveries For Shortages Notifying ADA Fastfix
You agree to examine the delivery and report any missing items within 2 days of delivery. We will not accept liability for any shortages if they are not reported within this period.
Checking Goods For Carrier Damage and Notifying ADA Fastfix
(Please note that the following applies to carrier damage, which should be visible from external damage to the packaging. It does not apply to faulty goods, you are allowed a reasonable period to examine goods for faults after delivery)
For small item deliveries that arrive with carriers you agree to open all boxes and thoroughly check the goods for damage as soon as possible and notify us of any damage within 2 days of the delivery. If the package looks damaged then sign the paperwork with the word “damaged” but please be aware carriers will not wait for you to check the items thoroughly. If we are not notified of damage within 2 days we are unable to claim from either the manufacturer or the carrier. You agree to indemnify us in full for any losses we suffer as a result of your failure to notify us within 2 days.
For bulky deliveries that arrive on pallets you agree to check the goods for visible transit damage before signing the drivers delivery note. If you sign for the goods, even if you write the words “Unchecked” or similar on the delivery note, then you are accepting that the goods arrived without obvious external damage to the packaging and later claims for carrier damage will not be considered. If the driver refuses to wait while you check the goods then you must refuse to accept the delivery and email email@example.com with the details as soon as possible.
If someone else is signing for the goods on your behalf you agree to advise them that the goods must be checked and you accept full responsibility for any loss or damage if they sign on your behalf and fail to check. You agree to indemnify us in full for any losses we suffer as a result of you accepting goods and signing a delivery note without checking the goods for carrier damage.
If you change your mind about the product when you receive it, you have 3 working days after delivery to inform us that you would like to return the item for a refund.
It is your responsibility to ensure that returned goods reach us in good condition. They should be well packed and sent to:
ADA Fastfix Limited, Unit 10 Merlin Centre, Cressex Business Park, Lancaster Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP12 3QL.
For large pallet deliveries please be aware that the costs to send them back will be considerably higher than the standard price you were originally charged for delivery.
We suggest that you take out carrier insurance on any items you send back to us.
PLEASE DO NOT WRITE OUR ADDRESS OR ANYTHING ELSE ALL OVER THE PRODUCT PACKAGING AS THIS COULD INVALIDATE YOUR RETURN AND YOU MAY NOT BE REFUNDED.
To obtain a returns number please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 / Returns Since 31 October 2000 UK consumers now have the right to cancel their order within a “cooling off period”, this “cooling off period” is for 14 working days starting the day after delivery. Cancellation must either be in the form of email to email@example.com If you cancel your order under these provisions you will be responsible for returning the goods to us in good condition or alternatively you will be responsible for the costs in recovering the goods. You must make sure the goods remain undamaged and unused.
Protecting Your Security
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that you credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988.
You agree that we may use Personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
We will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is only done to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
This site may contain links to other site on the internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the “external sites”). www.adafastfix.co.uk is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any external site, nor for any transactions between you and such sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of goods or services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those external sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, content or transactions.
Publication of Comments Online
You agree that we may publish any comments that you send to us concerning the quality of our service or products on our website. We may use your name and town of residence, but we will not publish your email address, telephone number, website address or street address.
We aim to exceed our customers expectations as often as possible, however there may be rare occasions when a customer feels that they have not been treated fairly.
If this is the case you agree that before any posting any negative comments on any website, newsgroup, blog or other online resource you agree to write to the customer services manager explaining the problem and allowing them 14 days to investigate and resolve the problem and/or respond in writing. If you are still unsatisfied then you agree to include the customer services reply in any online publication you make, to provide any readers with a balanced view.
Needless to say publication of negative material that is untrue will result in an action for libel against the publisher.
All rights in the site design, text, graphics and other content, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof belong to ADA Fastfix Limited or its licensors. All rights are reserved save as set out below. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with www.adafastfix.co.uk or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of material on this site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication is strictly prohibited
ADA Fastfix Limited EUROS 2021 GIVEAWAY Prize Draw (“Promotion”) – Terms & Conditions:
1. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
2. The promoter is ADA Fastfix Limited, a company incorporated in England with company number 4519982, whose registered office address is ADA Fastfix Ltd, Unit 10, Merlin Centre, Cressex Business Park, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP12 3QL, United Kingdom (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion will commence on 09.06.2021 at 18:00 (GMT). The closing date for receipt of Entries is 14:00 (GMT) on 13.06.2021 (“Closing Date”). The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. The Promotion is open to individuals aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom
(“Eligible Participant”). Employees of the Promoter, and their immediate family members, or any person professionally associated with this activity (or members of their family or household) may not participate in the Promotion.
5. The Promoter assumes that by entering the Promotion (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over. Participants entering the Promotion as an employee of an organisation have an obligation to (i) inform their employer about the Promotion; and (ii) obtain the permission of their employer to enter the Promotion.
6. An Eligible Participant will be automatically entered into the Promotion if they follow the ADA Fastfix Limited Facebook page at
or if they enter via Instagram, follow the ADA Fastfix Limited Instagram page at
and comment on the post their score predictions between Croatia and England.
before the closing date (together the “Entry”).
?? EUROS 2021 GIVEAWAY?? To kick off England’s first game in this year’s Euros we’re giving one lucky person a chance to WIN a Dewalt DCD796M1-GB 18v XR 'G2' Brushless Drill Driver.
To enter LIKE our page @AdafastfixLtd and COMMENT below what you predict the final score will be!
This competition closes at 2 pm on Sunday 13th June 2021. The winner will be announced via direct message within 7 days. For full T&C’s visit https://www.adafastfix.co.uk/ADA_Fastfix_Terms
7. Only one Entry can be made per Eligible Participant; additional Entries made by the same Eligible Participant and Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted. Any Entry that does not contain the information required above will be an invalid Entry and will not be entered into the Promotion. The promoter reserves the right and has complete discretion to disqualify any Entry deemed unsuitable, inappropriate, explicit or offensive, and accepts no responsibility for Entries not successfully or fully completed due to any reason including technical faults.
8. All valid and correct Entries will be entered into a prize draw, for a chance to win the prize. The one (1) prize-winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying Entries within seven (7) days of the Closing Date (the “Winner”).
9. The prize is a Dewalt DCD796M1-GB 18v XR 'G2' Brushless Drill Driver. (“Prize”).
10. There will be one (1) Prize in total, that will be awarded to one (1) Winner.
11. The Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter, at its own discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with product(s) of equal or greater value at any time.
12. The Prize or any promotional item(s) must not be auctioned or resold. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept further entries under the Promotion if it becomes aware of the reselling or auctioning of the Prizes or any promotional item(s).
13. Winners gives their consent to be notified by Facebook messenger from the Promoter within (10) days of the Winners being selected (“Notification”).
14. The Prize Winners must contact the Promoter within ten days of the date of the Notification to claim the Prize and provide the Promoter with their delivery address in the United Kingdom (“Winners Confirmation”). If the prize winner fails to claim the Prize within this time, they will forfeit the Prize and another Entry will be randomly selected from another prize draw.
15. The Promoter will arrange for the Prize to be delivered to the prize Winners at its cost. Please allow up to 28 days from the Winners Confirmation for receipt of the Prizes.
16. An Entry must be made via Facebook or Instagram in English. Any Entry that does not contain the information required above will be an invalid entry and will not be entered into the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right and has complete discretion to disqualify any Entry deemed unsuitable, inappropriate, explicit or offensive.
17. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for delayed or incorrectly submitted entries, or entries which are not submitted via Facebook.
18. In all matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
19. At all times throughout the Promotion, participants must deal with the Promoter in the utmost good faith in every respect. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify any participant that it has reasonable grounds to believe has breached any of the Terms, including, but not limited to, falsifying any information submitted to or requested by the Promoter.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or terminate the Promotion at any time without notice. However, the Promoter will use its reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect of such amendment or termination to avoid disappointment. Any termination or amendment to the Promotion will be communicated to you in the same way as the Promotion was communicated.
21. The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion that are run by the Promoter.
22. The Promoter excludes all liability for taxes relating to the Prize and any tax liability arising from the provision of the Prize will be the sole responsibility of the recipients of the Prize.
23. The Promoter does not claim any rights of ownership in any Entry, nor does the Promoter accept responsibility for the return of any Entry, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
24. The Winner’s names can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: ADA Fastfix Limited, Marketing Department, Unit 10, Merlin Centre, Lancaster Road, Cressex Business Park, High Wycombe, HP12 3QL.
25. The Promotion is not affiliated with Facebook or Instagram and is in no way connected with, sponsored, endorsed, or administered or otherwise associated, supported, accompanied or monitored by Facebook or Instagram or any subsidiary companies and/or associates. All questions, comments or complaints relating to the Promotion should be addressed to the Promoter and not Facebook or Instagram.
26. If you do not wish for your details to be entered into the Promotion or if you opt out but then wish to re-enter, you can advise the Promoter via firstname.lastname@example.org.
28. The Promotion will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Promotion.