These packers are designed to be used in conjuction with the Blue 60 PU Foam, these intumescent strips are inserted around the frame fixings to provide the foam with a uniform surface during expansion and help prevent the foam flowing out onto the floor under its own weight.
With a length of 100mm these packer strips are available in 1mm (green), 3mm (white), and 5mm (blue) thicknesses to suit gaps of 7mm to 30mm between the frame and wall. A typical single door set will require around 33 packer strips, depending on the gap width and which thickness of the packer strips was chosen.
- Provides up to 60 minute fire protection on timber doorsets
- Suitable for both metal and timber stud partitionings
- Different thicknesses can be combined to achieve a proper fitting
- Acoustically tested up to 43dB
- Tested on full-size single and double doorsets
- Available in three thicknesses to suit gaps between 7mm and 30mm
- Must be used with Blue 60 PU Foam to maintain fire rating certification