The Dewalt DCS575N is a high performance cordless circular saw that has the benchmark performance (if not better) of a cordless saw with the complete flexibility of a cordless tool. The circular saw features a precision scale allowing users to set cutting depths up to 67mm. A high performance brushless motor delivers 5800rpm ensuring suitability in a range of applications ranging from general purpose ripping to bevelling. The DCS575N can be used with woods and diverse scope of construction materials.
The circular saw has a stable block construction for low vibration running and prolonged service life. An ergonomic additional side handle allows for 2 handed operation and gives users more control whilst an adjustable bevel knob allows for bevel cuts of angles to 57º.
- Adjustable precision depth scale to 67mm.
- Adjustable bevel angle to 57º.
- High torque brushless motor makes easy work of tough applications.
- Stable block construction enhances durability.
- Suitable for use with a range of materials.
- Ergonomic secondary handle for better control.
- Suits a range of cutting applications (ripping, cross cutting and bevelling).
Precision 24 tooth saw blade
Dust Extraction Spout